Amit Agnihotri 2.0

Date: 6 July 2026

 

 

Raining heavily outside......

Rainy Season  

So that we not able to open the office today. All meetings and planning are rescheduled. So now it's a silent day for me. My 4 years old daughter is waiting for me at the breakfast table. we completed our breakfast and move on.

9.05 AM now, the Indian stock market is going to open. I always check stock market moments. As an Investor your need to know what's going on in the current market. “Indian economy is always going high” was my first opinion after seeing the stock market Index. I remember at that time when I started working, I work for a stock market broker, and I joined there as a technical support executive. from that time I always check the stock market but at that time my Income is not good so I can not able to invest in any good quality stock. I know that time I started Rs. 500 SIP to see how the market works.

 

Long-Term Investing in the Stock Market

 

Now my stock market investment valuation is more than 65 Lacs. I always prefer to invest more than spending money on any expensive products.


Last year I purchased Tata's new SUV car. so now I have 3 Indian manufactured cars in my house. 


TATA MOTORS H5X, INDIAN CONCEPT SUV

Everyone asks me “how can you transform yourself from your previous position?”  

I in 2021 was so different. My first business setup failed due to a pandemic. No extra income at that time. Life was so difficult when I remember these days. At that time my daughter is also born. Some of my family members and friends say it's my daughter's luck to help me. When she was born in September 2021 my life was going to change. It could be that but if there was any truth, One person who 101% change my mind was my mentor. Mr. Deepak Kanakraju. He was and is the responsible person that I am today. I joined the internship program that started with a POWERFUL presentation from Digital Deepak himself. That was on “SUCCESS MINDSET”.

Success Mantra

I always say when I meet Deepak sir my life is totally changed. He helps me to find out my own 2nd version.

The 2.0 version of mine is a way different version of the 1.0 version. I am becoming more disciplined and hardworking. I also follow up on my diet regularly. I could accomplish many tasks in a short time. I can focus more on my duties well. I don't give up on things. I started so easily like I used to. I can read one complete book that has 600+ pages in one single week.  

 

Before I started my Agency I was also working for 3-4 companies to get valuable experience and then started my own business.

Digital Marketing Agency Which Can Give You The Most Value 

Now I have multiple income sources, My Digital Marketing Agency is running well, we have 1000+ clients from around the world. then we started our own Software company which is managed by my little brother. I love to help him to complete his own ambitions. Also now we will receive a good income from our farms. For this, I am thankful to my Late father and grandfather. My mother is also happy and healthy, now she enjoying our success.

 

"Now I want to become a good mentor for the future generation." this is my next big task/dream. I am planning to help someone who is looking for support in his startups.

At the last special thanks to one person who helped and encouraged me to join Deepak sir’s Internship program is my wife Manasi. Because of her, it is possible.

Comments